Don't forget to follow me in instagram!
Have fun when you workout
If you don't prepare you will fail
Tuesday - diet tips
Back on track
Never give up
Dont eat every meal like its your only meal of the day
Stick to your broccoli and eggs
- Lateral raise 4 x15
- Shoulder L 4 x 15
- Biceps curl 4x15
- Front raise 4 x15
- 30 mins of stead cardio
- Steamed vegetables
- 3 egg whites
Pain is what change your body, therefore pain is pleasure...
- 30 minutes steady cardio on the eliptical machine
- Squat 3x15
- Triceps 3x15
- Chestpress 3x15
- Donkey kick ( imiss this workout ) but i will do them tonight before i sleep :)
- Front lunges 3x15
You are what you eat
faster results = work harder
- Eliptical machine 35 minutes moderate heartrate
- Burned 365kcal
Cooked broccoli in water and turkey breast ( no oil)
One life one chance
- Warm up by light squat 15x2
- Plie squat 3x 8-12
- Hamstring curl with stability ball 3 x 10-12
- Barbell side split squat 3 x 8-10
- Leg press 30kg 3x 8-10
- Seated leg curl 25kg 3x 8-10
- Leg extensions 25 kg 3x 8-10
- Seated calf raise ( using the leg press machine ) 3x 8-10
- Cardio of 20 mins with the stepper machine in moderate heart rate
You dont always get what you wish for, but you always get what you work for!
- 5 minutes stretch ( specially for my IT band syndrom A.K.A Runners knee)
- 5 minutes warm up walkin on the treadmill
- 35 mins of moderate stationary bike
( 5 last minutes slow down )
- 5 minutes stretch again
Workout and make it a habit
Off to gym!
I am at the metro (train) heading to the gym. So I workout their instead of working out at home, which is in the long run for me don't give me better result or progress. Sometimes I'm lazy when I'm at home.
Today I woke up at 7:30 to make my breakfast and ate at 8 so it pass about almost 1 1/2 hours which is perfect time for me to go to the gym.
I feel like its already to late even though it is only 10:30, I mean I woke up at 7:30 my plan was to go to the gym at 8 lol. But tomorrow I will try to there at 9 or earlier. My gym open at 7 and close at 23:00 (11pm) and it takes me 13 minutes travel and then I have to walk about 10 minutes from the station. Lets see how my day goes :) after all I paid pretty much so I better work out.
Have a nice day, I am almost here and the sun is strong already!
ready for the gym tomorrow !!
Going to use this when im working out and disconnect from everything else.
I love new things
It's a lifestyle - train like there's NO finish line
What motivates you? Find your motivation!
Skinny for summer? How about fit for life!